Galapagos Safari Camp is dedicated to providing an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We firmly believe that every individual deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and fairness, regardless of their personal characteristics or background. Discrimination in any form is strictly prohibited within our organization.
Galapagos Safari Camp prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our commitment to non-discrimination extends to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination. We ensure that all employment decisions are made based on merit, qualifications, and job-related criteria.
Furthermore, Galapagos Safari Camp is dedicated to providing an inclusive experience for our guests and clients. We do not tolerate discrimination against any individual or group based on their personal characteristics or protected status. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcomed and respected, and where diversity is celebrated.
To support our non-discrimination policy, Galapagos Safari Camp:
- Ensures equal employment opportunities are available to all individuals, including applicants and employees, without regard to their personal characteristics or protected status.
- Prohibits harassment or any form of discriminatory behavior towards employees, guests, clients, or any other individuals associated with our organization.
- Provides reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.*
- Promotes a work environment that is free from discrimination, where individuals are encouraged to report any instances of discrimination without fear of retaliation.
- Investigates all complaints of discrimination promptly, thoroughly, and impartially, taking appropriate corrective action when necessary.
- Conducts regular training and educational programs to raise awareness about discrimination, promote diversity and inclusion, and ensure compliance with our non-discrimination policy.
- Maintains compliance with all relevant local, state, and federal laws regarding non-discrimination.
Galapagos Safari Camp holds every member of our organization accountable for upholding this non-discrimination policy. Any individual found to be engaging in discriminatory behavior or violating this policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or termination of services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to report an incident of discrimination, please contact the human resources department or the designated point of contact for such matters. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is treated with fairness, equality, and respect.
*While Galapagos Safari Camp is committed to inclusivity, it’s important to note that both our camp and safari excursions require a moderate level of physical fitness. Our camp, located in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island, may present challenges for individuals with mobility impairments, and regrettably, we do not have dedicated facilities for wheelchair access. We are, however, available to discuss individual needs and explore possible accommodations to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Please contact our team for more information on how we can best assist you.