Booking and Payment Policy
- 20% is required to secure a booking within 7 days of confirmation
- The balance of the total booking amount is payable 60 days before arrival
- Payments can be made via bank transfer. We do accept credit card payment, but due to Ecuadors[DO1] banking laws there is some paperwork involved as well as a 6% fee. No transfer or bank handling levies are included in our rates
- Galapagos Safari Camp reserves the right to cancel bookings should stipulated policies not be met
- Cancellation of booking must be in writing. Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification.
- Cancellation of booking after confirmation will immediately incur a fee of 10% of total booking amount
- Cancellation of booking at 120 days prior to arrival will incur a fee of 20% of total booking amount
- Cancellation of booking at 60 days prior to arrival will incur a fee of 100% of total booking amount
- Cancellation fees will automatically be discounted from deposits
We are a child-friendly property and welcome children of any age. We do expect parents to ensure their children are thoroughly supervised, and they must not disturb the calm or rest of other guests at the lodge and while on safari.
- Rates / quotes do not include any medical, travel, or personal insurances.
- We do advise if possible planning your itinerary in advance. Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice in arranging your itinerary
- On arrival guests are asked to read and sign an indemnity agreement. Management retains the right to refuse admission and will not be liable for any claim or refund should the indemnity form not be signed
- Itineraries may be subject to change due to National Park regulations, weather conditions, or force majeure